The impact of Project Management on a rapidly changing business landscape
Tuesday 25th April 2023, 12.30-1.15pm GMT
Join Aspira and Future Cast in conjunction with Industry 4.0 Skillnet on Tuesday 25th April at 12.30pm GMT for a webinar on the impact of Project Management on a rapidly changing business landscape.
Marta Borkowska, Head of Training at Aspira will be joined by Mary Whitney, Director of Education at Future Cast, Russell Moore, Senior Account Manager & Head of Public Sector Division in Aspira, and special guest Simon Doody of Carbery Group to discuss how project management can help businesses achieve their goals and objectives. We will share tips on managing projects effectively and examples and best practices for successful project management implementation.
All those attending the webinar can avail of a 30-minute Training Needs Analysis Consultation with Aspira to determine which overarching training programs are missing or lacking in their organisation.
- Welcome & Webinar overview with Marta Borkowska, Head of Training, Aspira;
- Introducing Futurecast with Mary Whitney, Director of Education, Future Cast;
- The importance of project management in maximising efficiency and success in organisations with Simon Doody, Carbery Group;
- Panel Discussion with industry experts, Russell Moore, Simon Doody, and Mary Whitney on best practices for successful project management implementation;
- An interactive quiz to test your knowledge, evaluate answers and common misconceptions;
- Wrap up with an exclusive offer for attendees.
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners and leaders who want to improve their company’s efficiency, productivity, and adaptability to change.
- Project managers who want to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in their field.
- Team leaders and supervisors who are responsible for managing projects and want to learn how to optimise their workflows and resources.
- Professionals who are new to project management or considering a career change and want to gain a better understanding of the role and its impact on business outcomes.
- Anyone who is interested in learning about the importance of project management in today’s rapidly changing business landscape and how it can help organisations achieve their goals more effectively.
2 Day Practical Project Management Training Course
16-17th & 23-24th May 2023
The Practical Project Management course will take place over 4 half days (9am-1pm) and is designed to establish a detailed understanding of Project Management terms, concepts, and methodologies. The hands-on approach of this course ensures trainees “learn by doing” and gain step-by-step, real-time experience in using the tools and implementing the methodologies and support structures. In simulating real-life environments, trainees gather the detailed knowledge required to apply the training on return to their work environment.
Aspira Training Offerings
- Entrepreneurial Project Management
- PMI® Professional Project Management Exam Preparation
- Certified Project Manager Exam Preparation
- Accelerate Project Management Exam Preparation
- Project Management Essentials
- Practical Project Management
- Professional Project Management
- PM Agile Certified Practitioner
- Professional Scrum Master
- Professional Scrum Product Owner
- Project Sponsor
- New Leader Bootcamp
- Developing Women Leaders
- Influence Without Authority
- Strategic Thinking
- Coaching & Giving Feedback
- Introduction to Lean Thinking
- Change Management Fundamentals
- Role Of The Change Leader
- Collaborating & Negotiating with Global Stakeholders
- Communication For Technical People
- Coaching & Giving Feedback
What our Customers say
“The training was engaging, had the right level of interaction, was fun, and even the more complex topics were made light and easy to understand. The participant’s feedback was very positive, they found this was one of the best trainings they ever had on Project Management.”
Laura Roversi, IT PMO Director, SUEZ Group
Efficient & Trusted Training Partner
To support the set-up of a Project Management Office (PMO) within Stryker and to introduce an enterprise wide bespoke Project Management training competency program. Stryker have taken the Project Management tools and templates attained from training with Aspira and applied them to their processes and procedures for Project Management within the company.