Webinar: From Project Ideation to Delivery Tuesday 4th October 2022, 11 - 11.45am
Join us on Tuesday 4th October at 11am via Microsoft Teams to explore the best ways in which Aspira can help your organisation streamline the Project Ideation to Delivery process.
Head of Advisory, Damien Kearns will examine the Discovery Phase with Project Discovery Questions and decide the Methodology based on the considerations which are most important to your team.
Emma Daly, Head of Business Resourcing will guide you on how to implement the Resource Management model that best fits your organisation. Finally, we will wrap up with a Q&A session.
All those attending the webinar will receive an Ideation Assessment Survey with a 30 min follow-up call to discuss requirements.
- Create an environment for ideation;
- From Ideation to Discovery – Examine the Discovery Phase with Project Discovery Questions;
- Decide the Methodology;
- People – Implement the Resource Management model that best fits your organisation.
- Q&A with industry leaders.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who leads projects;
- Project team members who want to gain a better understanding of how to add value to their projects;
- Business owners and entrepreneurs;
- Experienced project managers wanting to review core project management concepts;
- Certified project managers who wish to earn PDUs.
Improve the success rate of your Projects
Organisations across all industries allocate substantial time and resources to improving the success rate of their project investments. Their efforts often manifest as operational initiatives to implement new delivery methods, adopt new tools and technologies, improve processes, or redesign organisational structures. Given that 15% of all projects are considered failures, according to a Project Management Institute (PMI) study, it’s easy to understand the urgency to improve upon these critical areas.
- Discovery Phase
- Project Kick Start
- Project Recovery
- Project Scheduling
- Value Stream Mapping
- Project Risk Management
- Project Audit
- Project Maturity Assessment
- PMO Set UP
- Project Management
- Product Management
- Programme Management
- Agile Leadership
- Business Analysis
- Change Management
- PMO, Project Administration & Scheduling
- Managed Service: Resourcing
- Managed Service: Professional Services
What our Customers say
“Our organisation has worked with Aspira for many years and it’s grown into a key partnership that continues to help us to deliver on our strategic business objectives. Personally, I’ve always found Aspira very easy to work with and our organisations have developed a strong collaborative working relationship.”
Rickard Lucey, Applications Manager, Gas Networks Ireland.
Efficient & Trusted Advisory & Resource Partner
Gas Networks Ireland needed to improve their portfolio selection capabilities, including supporting its requirements for identifying and optimising the selection of projects in line with available funding and resources. Having worked on Business Resourcing, Advisory, and Software Development projects for over 10 years, Gas Networks Ireland turned to Aspira for advice.