[Webinar] Beyond Profit:
How to Run Projects That Change Lives
Tuesday 30th May 2023, 12.30-1.15pm GMT
Join Aspira on May 30th at 12:30 pm GMT for a webinar that highlights proven tools to turn unpredictability into successful project delivery. During this interactive session, Marianna O’Neill, who led the Ukraine Response project at the Irish Refugee Council, will share her Project Management Toolkit that helped her achieve positive impacts on the lives of many. Marta Borkowska, Head of Training at Aspira, will co-host the webinar with Marianna to provide participants with invaluable insights into nonprofit project management best practices.
Successful nonprofit NGO leaders understand that mastering project management is crucial to delivering mission-critical projects that save valuable time and resources. By learning tips and trade secrets, they can efficiently accomplish their goals and make a significant positive impact in their communities. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the experts and improve your project management skills.
- Welcome, introductions & webinar overview with Marta Borkowska & Russell Moore;
- Introducing Marianna O’Neill – Senior Project Manager, Coach, and Trainer;
- What Does Project Management mean for nonprofits;
- Success Story: Learn the Project Management Toolkit used to deliver efficient Ukraine Response;
- Wrap up with Q&A and an exclusive offer for all attendees.
Who Should Attend?
- NGO Partners
- Aspiring Project Managers
- Project Managers
- Public Organisations
2 Day Practical Project Management Training Course
The Practical Project Management course will take place over 4 half days (9am-1pm) and is designed to establish a detailed understanding of Project Management terms, concepts, and methodologies. The hands-on approach of this course ensures trainees “learn by doing” and gain step-by-step, real-time experience in using the tools and implementing the methodologies and support structures. In simulating real-life environments, trainees gather the detailed knowledge required to apply the training on return to their work environment.
Aspira Training Offerings
- Entrepreneurial Project Management
- PMI® Professional Project Management Exam Preparation
- Certified Project Manager Exam Preparation
- Accelerate Project Management Exam Preparation
- Project Management Essentials
- Practical Project Management
- Professional Project Management
- PM Agile Certified Practitioner
- Professional Scrum Master
- Professional Scrum Product Owner
- Project Sponsor
- New Leader Bootcamp
- Developing Women Leaders
- Influence Without Authority
- Strategic Thinking
- Coaching & Giving Feedback
- Introduction to Lean Thinking
- Change Management Fundamentals
- Role Of The Change Leader
- Collaborating & Negotiating with Global Stakeholders
- Communication For Technical People
- Coaching & Giving Feedback
What our Customers say
“The training was engaging, had the right level of interaction, was fun, and even the more complex topics were made light and easy to understand. The participant’s feedback was very positive, they found this was one of the best trainings they ever had on Project Management.”
Laura Roversi, IT PMO Director, SUEZ Group
Efficient & Trusted Training Partner
To support the set-up of a Project Management Office (PMO) within Stryker and to introduce an enterprise wide bespoke Project Management training competency program. Stryker have taken the Project Management tools and templates attained from training with Aspira and applied them to their processes and procedures for Project Management within the company.