Web Application Agile Business Analyst
Aspira are currently seeking a Web Application Business Analyst for 6 months in a Dublin role.
Identify areas for improvement, understand business need, specify requirements and implement recommendations for increasing effectiveness of current processes
- Identify and drive agreement of scope with senior stakeholders
- Perform root cause analysis of problems, conduct workshops and work closely with business users in order to identify and translate their needs into functional requirement specifications
- Assist the business stakeholders in prioritising business requirements and defining new business processes
- Produce detailed, high quality and clear documentation
- Work closely with technical team during the implementation phases to ensure common understanding, agreement and effective implementation of projects. Validate solution delivered and ensure it is fit for business purpose.
- Communicate in a clear and concise fashion to IT and business stakeholders at all levels during the project lifecycle to gain commitment and minimize the level of resistance to change
- Drive deliverables to completion within challenging timelines ensuring collaboration and effective communication with all stakeholders
- Work effectively with stakeholders located both locally and remotely
- Support UAT during all phases of testing to ensure requirements as detailed in the specification document have been delivered and are ready for release
- Work with IT & Business when new functionality is released to production to ensure a smooth transition to the new process. Where necessary devise detailed cut over plans to address potential operational impacts at cutover
The candiates MUST HAVE external facing web applications experience and good agile experience.
Apply for the Role Below: