Our client has created a centralized platform which helps Students, Academia, Business and Government collaborate to transform and scale the workforce of the future.
Due to continued success and growth, they are looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to join their talented and growing team.
- 2+ years’ experience with the various stages of the software design process, i.e. research, ideation and execution.
- A compelling portfolio including examples of UX / UI design of enterprise level software applications.
- Extensive experience creating wireframes, user flow diagrams and all the elements needed to communicate design rational to stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience with UX/UI design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Figma, InVision, Balsamiq, etc).
- Mobile Responsive Design.
- Ability to work collaboratively with product and engineering teams.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have
- Design for data visualisation.
- Experience conducting user testing and interviews.
- Understanding of designing for accessibility compliance.
- Design handover process experience with familiarity with handover platforms e.g. Avocode, Zeplin.
- Version control for designs e.g. Abstract.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Flexible working hours / location.
Dublin City Centre / Remote.
Apply for the Role Below: