UX/UI Creative Director
We have created a centralised platform that mobilizes Industry, Education, Students, and Government to transform the learning economy and scale the workforce of the future. Due to explosive growth, the CEO and Founder, is looking for a highly talented and creative individual to lead and innovate our application design for global adoption.
We are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer/Creative Director (including an individual aspiring to the position), with a proven ability to translate business needs into designs, software architecture, and implementation.
- Market use case examples and process.
- Web app designs.
- Data visualization (a plus) experience.
- Prior design and engineering background.
- Prior artist background (a plus).
- Communicating with stakeholders.
- Translating business use cases into design requirements.
- UX – surveys, user interviews, prototyping.
- Producing high resolution wireframes.
- Managing design teams.
- HTML/CSS/JS/SVG coding or equivalent experience working with dev teams.
- Manage, lead, and inspire all of our design efforts.
- Produce and maintain high resolution designs, guidelines, and templates.
- Continuously update our web apps and assets.
- Manage process from innovation, design, engineering, deployment and support (from a design perspective).
Apply for the Role Below: