Contribute to all aspects of the systems QA process for both new and existing functionality. Work with the QA Manager to identify improvement initiatives.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of testing work.
- Define test strategy and test case specifications.
- Quality assurance of functionality, performance/stress testing and operational reporting.
- Create & execute test cases, results analysis & defect reports.
- Review of technical, functional and requirement documentation.
- Liaise with business relevant managers, support and development teams to identify system requirements.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Understanding software application life-cycle models.
- Excellent knowledge of software testing methods and techniques.
- Experience in the development & execution of test strategies, test plans, test cases and test reporting.
- Experience of testing DB applications.
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills, self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of automation test tools such as Spira (Test Management), Selenium IDE – RC Server or Webdriver, QTP, SilkTest, Soap UI, JMeter.
- Experience of XML, Java, Web Services and SQL.
- Knowledge of application stress, load and performance testing.
Mobile Device(s) Testing
– BSc/MSc degree or equivalent in a technical field, or equivalent experience.
– Minimum 2 years of software testing or engineering experience.
GET IN TOUCH
Send us your details and a member of our team will be in touch: