Aspira are currently seeking a Test Manager for a 12 month contract in Cork or Dublin.
The Test manager will be responsible for the management of the testing lifecycle of applications.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience working as a Test Manager with a minimum of 10 years in the field of testing.
- Design and implementation of test strategies for various applications.
- Design of test resource plans for various projects in line with the project timeliness.
- Provides test estimates on various projects, including the ability to execute vision, goals and direction of a team.
- Develop, implement, maintain and maintenance of test strategies, processes standards and guidelines.
- Allocates and co-ordinates test schedules, work and resource plans; managing progress of all activities against the plan, managing own deliverables and that of others to meet delivery deadline.
- Management of all risks associated with the testing and taking preventative action when any risks become unacceptable.
- Experience in the test industry-standard methodologies, tools and environments.
- Proven track record of developing, championing and implementing new test strategies and processes, across various technologies.
- Demonstrable experience in management and mentoring of testing staff.
- Excellent understanding of quality assurance processes, standards, methodologies and tools with a hands-on approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organised with a strong attention to detail.
Apply for the Role Below: