Aspira are currently seeking a Test Lead for a 6 months’ contract in Dublin. The Test Lead will be responsible for the management of the testing lifecycle of applications.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience working as a Test Lead with a minimum of 7 years in the field of testing.
- Design and implementation of test strategies for various applications.
- Design of test resource plans for various projects in line with the project timelines.
- Provides test estimates on various projects, including the ability to execute vision, goals and direction of a team.
- Develop, implement, maintain and maintenance of test strategies, processes standards and guidelines.
- Allocates and co-ordinates test schedules, work and resource plans; managing progress of all activities against the plan, managing own deliverables and that of others to meet delivery deadlines.
- Management of all risks associated with the testing and taking preventative action when any risks become unacceptable.
- Demonstrable expertise as a Test Lead in a complex IT enterprise environment.
- In-depth knowledge and expertise of programme, project delivery methodologies and standards.
- Experience in the test industry-standard methodologies, tools and environments.
- Proven track record of developing, championing and implementing new test strategies and processes, across various technologies.
- Demonstrable experience in defining and implementing test processes and test strategies across various technologies.
- Demonstrable experience in management and mentoring of testing staff.
- Excellent understanding of quality assurance processes, standards, methodologies and tools with a hands-on approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organised with strong attention to detail.
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications expected for this role – we are unable to give individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days, you can presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion and we wish you the best of luck with your job search. Additionally, we are unable to assist with work permits or visas for these roles, so please only apply if you have a valid EU Passport or Stamp 4 visa.
Apply for the Role Below: