The project itself is the digital transformation of a wide variety of documents and services to be available online to the general public (eGovernment).
The successful candidate will lead and provide hands-on contributions within a team of global software developers and test engineers be experience in AGILE Projects.
- Collaborate effectively within a cross-functional organization to prioritize, scope, and communicate progress of deliverables.
- Verify and approve merge requests.
- Ability to perform technical deep dive to ensure that the team is following best practices and adhering to our internal security, performance & styling guidelines.
- Ensure that the test coverage is being tracked and maintained to a high standard.
- Work closely with the dev ops team to ensure that we are deploying our builds regularly and that the QA team are testing and building regression tests around issues as they are raised.
- Guide the team when necessary and to mentor them on topics that they require help with.
- Strong analytical abilities, technical and communication skills.
- Collaborate with the project solution architect to ensure the solution architecture is understood and agreed to by all parties supporting the implementation.
- Strong, accurate & timely reporting.
- Manage dependencies and mitigate risks to support the team to accomplish their goals.
- Identify, lead and implement process development improvements and new process developments.
- Ability to independently lead and contribute to projects spread across multiple development teams.
- Outstanding leadership, time management, communication and ability to work independently.
- MariaDB / MySQL.
- REST / SOAP.
- Progressive Web Applications.
- CI, Gitlab.
An excellent package is on offer for the right candidate, including flights, accommodation, healthcare and salary tax benefits.
Apply for the Role Below: