Technical Consultant – Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Aspira is currently looking for a Senior Technical Consultant to join us on a contract basis in The Hague, NL.
This role is a technical position focused on the business analysis, design and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions within a dynamic environment.
You would be joining a leading global supplier of integrated business systems to retailers, manufacturers and distributors.
This client facing role is for someone who is interested in working in both waterfall and agile project environments. You will be responsible for leading medium to large scale CRM Project Implementations.
- Technically savvy, with proven ability to learn more and develop skills on a continual basis;
- Excellent analytical skills, problem solving skills, and logical thinking;
- Excellent technical ability and aptitude;
- Strong communication skills, with high adaptability to changing environments.
- Excellent business analysis and coaching / training skills.
- CRM Configuration and Customisation.
- Involvement in the preparation and planning of projects.
- Support presales activities where required.
- Mentor other members of the technical team.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- Working knowledge of SQL design, queries & stored procedures
- Experience with web service technologies, such as Web API
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification or relevant industry experience.
- The successful candidate will have at least 3 – 4 years relevant experience.
Apply for the Role Below: