The number one factor that contributes to project success is gaining executive level support and sponsorship. The role of the project sponsor is critical – not only for helping the project team but for setting the expectations and standards for how the project is run in the organisation.
This concentrated training engagement is aimed specifically at project sponsors, covering the following topics:
- Project Management principles and governance structures
- The project sponsor role across the phases of a project
- Prioritisation & decision making in an operational environment
- Identifying & managing key stakeholder expectations
- Promoting effective communication and escalation
- Effectively managing change