Aspira are currently seeking experienced Testers to work near The Hague, Holland. The contracts will run for 6/12 months+.
Our client is a large service provider that have increasing volumes of online customers, this project is taking them to the digitally customer-focused organisation they need to be, to meet this demand.
We are currently looking for experienced Senior Testers who are involved in drawing up and realizing test plans to check for desired functionalities.
The functional testers will be focused on end user (web based) writing and execution of high quality test cases (solid in Jira).
You will be a proactive, self-starting, both Dutch and English speaking career tester who can hit the ground running. The client runs an Agile environment but Waterfall principles are still used so any experience in Wagile a bonus.
- Analysing documents and User Stories and understanding the assignment of the relevant change or new construction.
- Coordinate product risk analysis, results and definition within your own Scrum Team.
- Monitoring progress, by managing your tasks within a sprint.
- Preparation of specific test goals, procedures, scripts, environment, boundary conditions, methodology, techniques and tools to be used within established test methods.
- Coordinate test plan with business analysts, Product Owners and suppliers.
- Set up tests according to the test plan.
- Testing and interpreting test results, reporting findings.
You thereby provide input to user acceptance and the release of the tested software. You inform interested stakeholders about testing process and relevant activities, inside and outside your Scrum Team. Finally, you identify bottlenecks, risks and opportunities, and you provide input to your Scrum Team and Project manager. The project manager is also the person to whom you report.
Education, Skills and Experience
- You have an HBO or WO diploma in a technical direction. Consider Computer Science / Information Science.
- You have extensive experience with information systems.
- You have at least 5-7 years of experience as a Tester.
- You speak both Dutch and English.
- You have experience with agile / multidisciplinary work.
- A team player who actively cooperates with various peers, teams and stakeholders, such as Product Owners, Business Analysts and developers.
- You easily apply your knowledge and experience with structured test methods and techniques in practice.
- You are data driven and use data as a starting point for the operation and decisions.
- You have strong analytical skills and are able to interpret data quickly and draw conclusions from it.
- You are independent and have a proactive way of working.
- Some years of experience working with TMap test methods.
- Some years of experience working with:
o JIRA / Zephyr
o Postman / Datadog
- Working in a complex, Service Oriented Architecture environment.
- TMAP foundation certificate
- Agile Scrum Foundation
This work is expected to commence as soon as possible. It is favourable for a candidate to be available to start immediately.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit, valid for at least one year, in order to proceed for this opportunity.