Senior Project Manager
Aspira are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a permanent role in the Netherlands.
As a Senior Project Manager you will work in a competitive environment where you will need to prove yourself and your abilities. You will be challenged by colleagues and customers alike. The Company works closely together with international leading companies. You will be part of a professional team of project leaders, and you will lead business to business and mixed-funding projects.
As a Senior Project Manager you will work on the definition and execution of projects for the realisation of complex hardware development projects or experimental programs. You manage multi-disciplinary teams of specialists and systems engineers, mainly in the area of physics, chemistry, and vacuum systems. Together with your team and in close cooperation with your customers, you strive to make the impossible possible. As a project manager you naturally deliver results on time and within budget; but you also build and maintain excellent relations with our customers. You look beyond the scope of your projects to the bigger picture, and you work with business developers on the acquisition of new projects.
- A MSc in physics, chemistry, electrical or mechanical engineering;
- A minimum of 10 year experience in a high tech systems environment, of which at least 5 as a senior project manager;
- Experience in building hardware for industrial customers;
- Experience in acquisition and writing proposals;
- A customer- and result-oriented mindset;
- A structured but pragmatic way of working. You can adapt your management style to the situation, and you are able to operate in an R&D environment and deal with the uncertainties that it brings;
- An excellent mastery of the English language, both verbal and written.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (valid for at least 1 year) in order to proceed for this opportunity. Unfortunately, we are currently not in the position to provide sponsorship.
Apply for the Role Below: