Senior Information Technology Project Manager
Aspira is currently looking for Senior IT Project Manager to join us on an exciting project in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
The Senior IT Project Manager will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. Working with the CIO, the IT Project Manager will have a good understanding of the business and ensure that there is cohesion across the project team and stakeholder’s groups. The IT Project Manager understands project management and development processes and will lead quality initiatives to ensure project success.
The project landscape is diverse and in a challenging fast paced environment. The Senior IT Project Manager will play a vital role in the successful delivery of key company projects across a diverse technology landscape. The ability to cross manage teams and stakeholders’ expectations will be a key requirement.
- Leadership: Unify the project by leading all stakeholders through a properly initiated, planned and executed projects. Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project results.
- Scope: Facilitate the definition and change of project scope and deliverables.
- Schedule: Develop full-scale, properly estimated and resourced, project plans.
- Cost: Plan, estimate, budget, manage, and control costs.
- Quality: Ensure quality objectives are defined and met.
- Team: Lead, provide direction to and support the project team.
- Comms: Ensure that project information is shared and stored appropriately.
- Risk: Ensure risks and issue are defined and managed robustly.
- Stakeholders: Execute full stakeholder management in a diverse and complex environment.
- Consult: Carry out project assessment prior to / during project execution, putting in place appropriate plans to ensure success.
- Degree in Business or IT.
- Certified in project management – Classic (e.g. PMP) or Agile (e.g. SAFe/Scrum).
- 10+ years of experience working as a Project/Program Manager.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of Project Management.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management.
- Proficient in project management software (e.g. MS Project, Jira etc) and related tool (e.g. Excel)
Apply for the Role Below: