Senior Full-Stack Angular/SQL Developer
Aspira is looking for senior full-stack developer who’s significant SQL and Angular client implementation experience. As a senior full-stack developer, you’ve the analysis and techniques experience to lead a development project, or be a key contributor, on a complex full-stack project.
The ideal candidates for this role is someone who’s done significant SQL database development and significant Angular client development (not necessarily on the same project). Exposure to the database and client development challenges are both important. If you’re a senior developer who specialises in just one of either the database area, or the Angular client area, then you might still be an option.
The role is initially forecasted to last between 3 and 6 months, but the likelihood is that the contract will last longer than the initial period, when the role is up for extended funding approval.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Involvement in requirements gathering and analysis with other departments within the organization.
- Design, develop and test of new features including support for additional bulk data input.
- Support and maintenance of existing system.
- Regular deployment of application updates, including training personnel on new functionality.
- Data migration support (from legacy to new data schema).
- Work with development team to maintain system quality.
- Experience with online/offline solution options.
- Development experience of Web/Mobile Applications and Client Server Systems.
- Experience in ASP .NET MVC5, C# .NET, Entity Framework.
- Experience of database schema design, SQL Server 2012, SSRS and LINQ.
- Knowledge of IIS, Windows Service, Team Foundation Server and Active Directory Integration.
- Knowledge of HTML5.
- Experience in requirements analysis.
Apply for the Role Below: