Aspira are looking for a Senior Developer (Client Applications and Architectures) with 3+ years of professional client software development and at least 1 year of React client development leadership for a Cork role.
We are looking for React developers to join Aspira to work on projects ranging from technology migrations to apps that are built from a blank slate. You will be focussed on designing and implementing web and mobile web clients that are based on the React framework. You will most likely be collaborating with an Aspira team although we do offer opportunities to travel, and work on customer site projects. Either way, you’ll arrive into Aspira with the experience and confidence to deliver on your commitments, and the experience and confidence to act a role model for other developers.
Finally, bringing you onboard will expand Aspira’s reputation as a firm that can develop full-stack software.
- React Native (bonus if for mobile).
- Familiarity with the Flux Design Pattern or one of the libraries it inspired (i.e. Redux, Fluxxor, etc.).
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of JSON/XML, with experience using SOAP or REST web services.
- Designing UI/UX, or collaborating with designers who produce the same.
Education and Experience
- A degree in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering, or equivalent.
- Candidates should have 3+ years of professional client software development, and at least 1 year of React client development leadership.
Apply for the Role Below: