Take advantage of Aspira’s sharp scheduling consultants and get your project firmly established with the very best chance of success. Our skilled and savvy team will assimilate your project data and investigate your ‘unknowns’ to draw together a realistic and achievable schedule.
Whether your project is large and complex or small and straightforward, our significant expertise in scheduling will ensure you protect your project against delays.
We take the hassle out of scheduling by taking control of its organisation. We conduct insightful workshops and interviews with key project stakeholders, project team members and subject matter experts. We then feed this data along with critical information such as resource estimates, key dependencies and risks and project milestones to document a detailed project schedule.
Our Scheduling Package delivers:
• A complete and thorough Work Breakdown Structure which itemizes deliverable-oriented components of the project scope which are manageable and achievable in the timeframe allotted.
• A Critical Path which will highlight those key work components whose schedule absolutely must be met in order for the plan to stay on schedule, giving you clear milestones to meet and powerful insight to work with.
• A Key Milestone list, which empowers you to identify the most important deliverables to keep the project on track.
• Resource Estimates which will trim out over-staffing costs but ensure there is peak productivity with sufficient resources
• A RAID matrix: Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies which may all affect the completed plan.
• A Detailed Schedule which incorporates all the project data and allows you to track the target progress easily.
Aspira’s Scheduling has resulted in our clients being able to:
• Breakdown complex scope into manageable work components
• Create efficiency across the project ensuring resources are utilised to their max potential
• Protect projects against delay be ensuring key milestones are met.
• Allow Project Managers to see where parallel work items can be inserted into the schedule.
• Plan for resources to have all the assets and inputs they need to start their work components on time.
• Identify possible threats and risks to the project
• View impacts of any necessary change in project timeline or scope.
• Experiment with ‘what if’ scenarios to identify possible workarounds if project issues arise