Aspira are currently seeking an experienced QA Lead with over 8 years of hands on experience in Software Quality Assurance projects, to work on a high profile project in Abu Dhabi, UAE for 12 months+.
The project itself is the digital transformation of a wide variety of documents and services to be available online to the general public (eGoverment).
The successful candidate will ensure cross QA team testing across all other QA Leads outside of their team to make sure everybody follow common program standards.
- Ensuring the test coverage for manual, automated and services testing across all test teams.
- Reviewing and approving automated test scripts with necessary validations and verifications.
- Ensuring the automated test scripts/suites are integrated with automated CI/CD pipelines and running against defined standards.
- Ensuring individual technical teams are following the guidelines and quality gates/checks enforced in the CI/CD pipeline process.
- Ensuring defects triage and business prioritization process to be followed across all squads/teams as part of agile delivery model.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of Software Testing Cycle in Agile process model.
- Excellent experience with test automation frameworks (Hybrid, Test Driven, Data Driven, Keyword Driven – at least 5 years).
- Hands-on working experience in Selenium WebDriver / Appium (At least 2 years).
- Hands-on experience in programming language for automation script development (at least 2 years in Python).
- Hands-on experience in API/Web Service Testing (tools like Postman)
- Hands-on experience with Performance, Load/Stress Testing (tools like JMeter/VSTS/Load Runner).
- Hands-on working experience with Jira, Confluence, Git.
- Good experience with pipeline integrations and CI/CD tools (GitLab/Jenkins).
- Ability to define end to end business/user workflows.
An excellent package is on offer for the right candidate, including flights, accommodation, healthcare and salary tax benefits.
Apply for the Role Below: