Perform administrative and support tasks for customer projects under supervision of the Head of Project Management or delegate. Collects and tracks project data, coordinates project deliverables, develops project reports at the direction of the Project/Program Manager and may get involved in single, less complex projects.
- To provide efficient, timely and effective support to the project management team.
- To ensure that requests are dealt with professionally, following up as appropriate and referring to line management as necessary.
- To produce, and add value, to each task through utilisation of existing skill sets and Microsoft Office functions (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- To support and collaborate with other Project Team Members to ensure the smooth running of the programme.
- To maintain project plans, risk and issue logs through regular updates with the team.
- Identify and ensure all project transactions are properly recorded and updated in a timely manner
- Identify variances and escalate as appropriate
- Manage all project and administrate reporting requirements as required
- Assist in conveying clear goals and objectives on standard projects
- Strong administrator/support experience of providing support to a number of team members desirable
- Experience of developing relationships within teams and outside (e.g. customers.)
- Understanding of Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel/Powerpoint and comfortable with the use of technology
- Highly organised, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Completer finisher with attention to detail and accurancy
- Ability to prioritise and plan, balancing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, listening) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to produce clear concise minutes of contractual and technical meetings
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail; self-starting and strong focus on completing/finishing.
Initially 12 months, may turn perm depending on performance.
Apply for the Role Below: