Aspira are looking for a Project Scheduler for a Cork role.
The Project Scheduler is responsible for the implementation of the scheduling methodology throughout the lifecycle of a project – from feasibility planning and execution scheduling to performance control.
- Development of Project Schedules: analysis and synthesis of information from Project Team and external sources into integrated schedules.
- Qualitative analysis of project schedules to ensure Critical Path integrity.
- Analysis of critical path and constraints. Work with teams to refine schedules, identify and suggest options, test “what-if” scenarios.
- Analysis and direction on estimated duration of scheduled tasks using best practice tools and techniques (analogous estimating, parametric estimating, reserve analysis, PERT).
- Schedule Risk Assessment and Monte Carlo Analysis and generation of corresponding reports.
- Validation of optimized, agreed schedules against the overall project objectives.
- Evaluation of project schedule progress and performance, monitoring of project milestones and critical tasks.
- Identification of developing schedule problem areas with proactive troubleshooting of schedule issues.
- Maintenance of schedule change management process.
- Provision of targeted schedule reports for coordination and schedule performance tracking purposes, development and design of custom reports – reporting the right information to the right stakeholder at the right time.
- Resource loading of schedules to support project resource management requirements.
- Facilitation of Interactive Planning sessions.
- Assistance provided to the project manager in managing the project from a time perspective.
- Continuous evaluation and improvement of scheduling methodology and tools.
- Third Level Degree, preferably in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Proficiency in a scheduling tool (MS Project or Primavera).
- Demonstrate levels of theoretical knowledge with practical application of planning & scheduling with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a project leader role.
- Working knowledge of Quality Management Standards.
- Project Management skills.
- Experience of operating as a project or programme scheduler in a complex environment.
- Good presentation skills.
- Concise and accurate, good with data.
- Confident and persuasive in briefings and meetings.
Apply for the Role Below: