Aspira are currently seeking an experienced Project/Programme Manager to work on a high profile project in Abu Dhabi, UAE for 12 months+.
The project itself is the digital transformation of a wide variety of documents and services to be available online to the general public (eGoverment).
The successful application will facilitate with the central PMO team, other program stakeholders and organizational leadership to implement the vision of the program and digital products.
- Contributes in identification and implementation of cross-functional project management processes, methods, tools, guidelines and standards in order to establish a stable framework that supports all tribe and other project teams and stakeholders to improve successful project delivery.
- Constantly evaluates and iterates products business requirements, anticipates requirements, uncovers areas for improvement, develops and proposes solutions and liaises with central PMO team.
- Facilitates the agreed-upon process that develops plans and prioritization by program management and leadership.
- Defines and directs needed end-to-end PMO work effort, including leveraging best practices and techniques in identifying, quantifying and tracking the realization of expected benefits defined in product business cases.
- Builds and maintains relationships with PMO central team and other program key stakeholders, and acts as a trusted advisor for assigned product tribes.
- Regularly reviews and evaluates opportunities to improve the project management best practices in order to achieve higher maturity.
- Continuously prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Gathers critical information from meetings with various stakeholders, and produces useful reports.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field, a masters or MBA.
- A minimum of 8 to 10 years’ experience in program and project management, business analysis or a related field.
- Preferably experience (3+ years) in top-tier strategy and management consulting firms.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and support management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
An excellent package is on offer for the right candidate, including flights, accommodation, healthcare and salary tax benefits.
Apply for the Role Below: