Aspira currently have a requirement for a Senior Project Manager for Intelligent Optimisation, based in our Limerick office. The Project Manager will work with the Intelligent Optimisation Professional Services team to deliver solutions to our existing and future customer base.
- Responsible for the successful end to end delivery of Software Implementation projects
- Focused delivery of all aspects of project management including project scope definition, risk management, adaptable project scheduling, resource management, and consistent project documentation and reporting.
- Must be results oriented and drive to ensure successful completion of the projects on time, on budget and within the defined scope while leading through influence and with solid soft skills and tact.
- Provide regular reporting to applicable managers, executive team, and the client as required.
- Audit, monitor and lead correction process to ensure project and resource data is maintained consistently in accordance with standards and methodologies.
- Escalate issues in an appropriate, timely, and tactful manner.
- Actively participate in resolution of issues and conflicts, internally as well as with clients and other vendors where appropriate.
- Ensure that their portfolio of projects is well documented and meets all defined goals.
- Engage in scoping and requirements gathering for new and existing projects as necessary.
- Provide leadership to the project implementation team.
- Be able to understand customer requirements and relate these back to the project delivery team or software development team where appropriate.
- The successful candidate may be asked to undertake other duties outside of this description as assigned. Travel both domestic and international will be at approx 40% of the role.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business studies.
- Project Management qualification would be desirable; e.g. PRINCE2®, PMI® or IPMA.
- Experience with implementing IT solutions based on MS technologies.
- Practical experience in relation to managing hosted solutions, web services.
- Experience in the Waste Management or Logistics sector would be advantageous.
- A good knowledge of Software Engineering principles.
Apply for the Role Below: