Aspira are currently seeking experienced Project Managers for short and long-term roles in The Netherlands. The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
The Project Manager will have a good understanding of the business and ensure that there is cohesion across the project team and stakeholder’s groups. The Project Manager understands project and development processes (Waterfall and Agile) and adept ensuring the way of working on the project is tailored appropriately for the objectives at hand.
- Leadership: Unify the project by leading all stakeholders through a properly initiated, planned and executed project. Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project results.
- Scope: Facilitate the definition and change of project scope and deliverables.
- Schedule: Develop full-scale, properly estimated and resourced, project plans.
- Cost: Plan, estimate, budget, manage, and control costs.
- Quality: Ensure quality objectives are defined and met.
- Team: Lead, provide direction to and support the project team.
- Comms: Ensure that project information is shared and stored appropriately.
- Risk: Ensure risks and issue are defined and managed robustly.
- Procurement: Plan and execute procurement processes in line with organisational standards.
- Stakeholders: Execute full stakeholder management.
- Consult: Carry out project assessment prior to / during project execution, putting in place appropriate plans to ensure success.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or IT.
- Certified in project management – Classic (e.g. PMP) and Agile (e.g. SAFe/Scrum).
- 5+ years of experience working as a Project/Program Manager.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management.
- Proficient in project management software (e.g. MS Project) and related tool (e.g. Excel)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Planning and organising skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal). Fluency in English.
- Strong negotiation, influencing and leadership skills.
While prior industry specific experienced is not always a mandatory requirement, please do specify in your application if you have experience in the following industries:
- Pharmaceutical/Medical Devices
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit in order to proceed for this opportunity.
Apply for the Role Below: