The number one factor that contributes to project success is gaining executive level support and sponsorship. The role of the project sponsor is critical – not only for helping the project team but for setting the expectations and standards for how the project is run in the organisation.
This concentrated training engagement is aimed specifically at project sponsors, covering the following topics:
- Project management principles and governance structures
- The project sponsor role across the phases of a project
- Prioritisation & decision making in an operational environment
- Identifying & managing key stakeholder expectations
- Promoting effective communication and escalation
- Effectively managing change
This course is targeted at sponsors of projects.
- This half-day programme is approved by the PMI®, students who successfully complete this course will be awarded 4 pm contact hours or Professional Development Units (PDUs) which is documented via a PMI® REP® certificate from Aspira.
All our Project Management courses are fully aligned with PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition and are led by Pat Lucey, CEO of Aspira & President of Project Management Institute (PMI) Ireland Chapter.
The Project Management Professional (PMP) is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
The Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK) is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.