This course will help you effectively use Microsoft Project for setting up projects, resource management, tracking progress, reporting and communicating to stakeholders. It is for project managers, team leaders and those involved in projects. The duration of the course is two days.
This 2-day Microsoft Project training course covers the following:
- Introduction to MS Project
- Essential steps for creating an MS Project
- Working with task maintenance, sequencing & other task functions
- Working on Gantt charts and The Network Diagram
- Displaying and explaining the critical path
- Assigning resources to tasks
- Project Baselines
- Managing project progress
- Customising reports
- Formatting tables & printing
- Master projects and shared resources
- Professionals who have been directly involved in initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing of any kind of projects.
- Professionals who are working as project managers, team leaders or key project or team members.
- There are no prerequisites but participants must have a basic knowledge of using MS Office.
- Each attendee will receive a certificate of completion of the training course at the end of the second day. This will acknowledge that they have the necessary skills to use MS Project to an extremely high standard for their own projects going forward.
List of available dates for the MS Project Training course:
2, 4, 9, 11 June 2020 Virtual
All our Project Management courses are fully aligned with PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition and are led by Pat Lucey, CEO of Aspira & President of Project Management Institute (PMI) Ireland Chapter.
The Project Management Professional (PMP) is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
The Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK) is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.