COMPLETE PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
Our four-day Complete Project Management Professional (PMP)® training course provides detailed insight into Project Management best practices, covering the 10 knowledge areas & 49 processes within PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition, including Project Management Framework and Concepts. This course also prepares you for the PMI exam and PMP® certification. The PMP® certification is internationally recognised as the leading qualification for project managers. This course uses the latest edition of the “Project Management Body of Knowledge” PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition.
The Complete Professional Project Management (PMP®) training course is designed to establish a detailed understanding of Project Management tools, techniques and processes. The hands-on approach of this course ensures trainees “learn by doing” and gain a step-by-step, real-time experience of using the tools and implementing the methodologies and support structures. The course is designed to be practical and help people apply the knowledge to the workplace. A suite of tools and templates will be provided upon completion of the course.
This 4-day PMP® Complete Project Management Professional Training course covers the following:
Project Management Framework and Concepts:
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management Processes
- The Project Environment
- Project Phases and Development Lifecycles
- The Role of the Project Manager
Project Management ten knowledge areas:
Project Integration Management
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Work
- Manage Project Knowledge
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Projects or Phase
Project Scope Management
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope
Project Schedule Management
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
Project Cost Management
- Plan Cost Management
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
Project Quality Management
- Plan Quality Management
- Manage Quality
- Control Quality
Project Resource Management
- Plan Resource Management
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Acquire Resources
- Develop Team
- Manage Team
- Control Resources
Project Communications Management
- Plan Communications Management
- Manage Communications
- Monitor Communications
Project Risk Management
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Implement Risk Responses
- Monitor Risks
Project Procurement Management
- Plan Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurements
- Control Procurements
Project Stakeholder Management
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Monitor Stakeholder Engagement
PMP® or CAPM® Exam Application Preparation:
- Practice exams based on the PMBOK Guide® 6th Edition throughout the four days with full review of answers.
- Recommended exam study techniques and tips to ensure you are prepared for the PMBOK Guide® 6th Edition exam.
- Summary handout of an overview of PMBOK Guide® 6th Edition to aid you in your studies.
- Preparation for the PMI® online application process, which includes documentary evidence of your project management education and project management experience. On successful submission, you can take your exam at the nearest pro-metric centre.
- Professionals who have been directly involved in initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing of any kind of projects.
- Professionals who are working as project managers or key project or program team members.
- Those who want to get a recognized Project Management qualification and who recognize project management as a core part of their professional experience.
There are no specific prerequisites for this course. However, the eligibility requirements to sit the PMP® certification exam depend upon your educational background and experience.
- If you hold the equivalent of the Leaving Certificate, then you need a minimum of 5 years’ experience of working in a project management environment to sit the PMP® certification exam.
- If you hold a Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent, then you need a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in a project management environment to sit the PMP® certification exam.
- If you have no experience in Project Management you can sit the CAPM® certification exam.
- Aspira has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute, PMI®, and students who successfully complete this course are awarded 35 PM Contact Hours or Professional Development Units (PDUs) which is documented via a PMI® REP® certificate from Aspira.
- Completion of this course ensures participants meet the training requirements of CAPM® certification or PMP® certification.
- Course follow-up includes the provision of soft copies of a number of PMBOK®compliant Project management Tools and Templates – ready for immediate use in the workplace.
This course is approved and audited by the Project Management Institute, and students who successfully complete this course are awarded 35 Contact Hours/Professional Development Units (PDUs) which is documented via a Certificate of Completion.
Completion of this course also gets participants to meeting their PMP® certification and/or CAPM® certification educational requirements.
List of available dates for complete Project Management Professional:
All our Project Management courses are fully aligned with PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition and are led by Pat Lucey,
CEO of Aspira & President of Project Management Institute (PMI)® Ireland Chapter.
The PMI logo, PMP® and PMBOK® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.