Aspira are currently recruiting a Programme Manager to join one of our largest client’s in Cork.
We are seeking an experienced Programme Manager with at least 5 years’ experience and 15+ as a Project Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Support the executive team in delivering the strategy for health centres.
- Be responsible for developing and communicating the roadmap of how the programme will deliver the strategy within timelines and budget.
- Contribute, where appropriate to the evolution of the strategy, providing insights and recommendations.
- Be responsible for identifying and appointing the team to support in delivering the programme.
- Be the decision maker in directing the team to achieve their goals on a day-to-day basis.
- Lead, guide, facilitate and effectively manage internal and external stakeholders, tasks and resources to deliver on the strategy.
- Oversee and manage the due diligence process and engagement with key stakeholders in the areas of legal, financial, taxation and clinical partnerships.
- In conjunction with the project team, be responsible for creating all planning and execution documents to include project deliverables, launch plans and project success criteria.
- Oversee and support in the delivery of the business case.
- Effectively communicate project expectations, deliverables, risks and issues to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure the relevant business areas impacted by the project understand the impacts, the benefits and are committed to the programme.
- Be the face of the program in terms of stakeholder engagement, relationship management, communication, reporting and governance.
- Act as an effective gatekeeper of the initiative, identifying and mitigating risks, addressing issues and at all times bearing in mind what is in the best interests of the business.
Apply for the Role Below: