Scrum Master Certification is suitable for anyone working on complex projects and looking to benefit from established principles and practices to deliver products successfully. Whether you’re working on the next smartphone app, managing logistics for a store, or planning the next big product launch, you can benefit from Scrum. This course will benefit anyone who seeks to achieve the role of ScrumMaster to drive a Scrum project and applies to those with a background as Customer/Users, Project Managers or Developers. Certification on Scrum called PSM I (Professional Scrum Master level 1) is one of the most renowned certificates in the Scrum community. It validates gained fundamental knowledge of the Scrum framework and its application.
The course covers the Scrum framework, Scrum roles, Scrum timeline, Scrum events, Scrum artefacts and ScrumMaster exam certification. Scrum is a process framework that has been used to manage complex product development since the early 1990s.
Scrum is not a process or a technique for building products; rather, it is a framework within which you can employ various processes and techniques. Scrum makes clear the relative efficacy of your product management and development practices so that you can improve.
The Scrum framework consists of Scrum Teams and their associated roles, events, artefacts, and rules. Each component within the framework serves a specific purpose and is essential to Scrum’s success and usage. The rules of Scrum bind together the events, roles, and artefacts, governing the relationships and interaction between them.
You will learn to:
- Understand the principles of Agile and how to implement the Scrum Agile method
- Learn to estimate and create a realistic plan so that project commitments will be delivered
- Build up your capability to deliver early prototypes and projects
- Increase your team’s productivity, balance their workload
- Learn how to manage change when implementing Scrum in your organization
- Certified PMP® Holders earn 16 PDUs from this course