The ‘Power Platform’ is a collective term for four Microsoft products: Power BI, PowerApps and Power Automate and Power Virtual Agents. They provide the means to help people easily manipulate, surface, automate and analyse data and can be used with Microsoft 365 and Dynamics 365, as well as other third-party apps.
Power BI is a collection of software services, apps, and connectors that work together to turn your unrelated sources of data into coherent, visually immersive, and interactive insights. Your data may be an Excel spreadsheet, or a collection of cloud-based and on-premises hybrid data warehouses.
Why use Power BI?
- Interactive visualisations and easy integration with Microsoft tools
- Unlimited access to local data (on-premises) and data in the cloud
- Instant access to reports and dashboards for it’s data analysis
- Excellent data modeling capabilities in Power BI Data Modeling
- Secure sharing of reports and data analysis
Low-code platforms help your business and developers address the growing need for top-of-the-line internal workflow applications, time-saving automations, better customer experiences, and seamless integrations.
contact the Bus Apps team today.