Power BI is a collection of software services, apps, and connectors that work together to turn your unrelated sources of data into coherent, visually immersive, and interactive insights. Your data may be an Excel spreadsheet, or a collection of cloud-based and on-premises hybrid data warehouses.
Why use Power BI?
- Interactive visualisations and easy integration with Microsoft tools
- Unlimited access to local data (on-premises) and data in the cloud
- Instant access to reports and dashboards for it’s data analysis
- Excellent data modeling capabilities in Power BI Data Modeling
- Secure sharing of reports and data analysis
Power Apps is a suite of apps, services, and connectors, as well as a data platform, that provides a rapid development environment to build custom apps for your business needs. Using Power Apps, you can quickly build custom business apps that connect to your data stored either in the underlying data platform (Microsoft Dataverse) or in various online and on-premises data sources (such as SharePoint, Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365 and SQL Server).
Why use PowerApps?
- Create solutions quickly with low-code tools accessible to everyone.
- Connect professional developers who understand your technology to business experts who know your business issues with low-code tools both can use successfully, enabling everyone to collaborate effectively for faster business results.
- Create custom apps or customise your existing business applications to meet the changing needs of your business. Then easily access those solutions within your Dynamics 365 and Microsoft 365 deployments.
Power Automate is a cloud-based solution that can be used to automate activities and operations to save time and effort on manual tasks. You can use the platform to automate workflows between your applications and services to get notifications, sync files, gather data and more.
Why use Power Automate?
- Automate business processes.
- Send automatic reminders for past due tasks.
- Move business data between systems on a schedule.
- Connect to more than 500 data sources or any publicly available API.
- Automate tasks on your local computer like computing data in Excel.
Power Virtual Agents lets you create powerful chatbots that can answer questions posed by your customers, other employees, or visitors to your website or service. These bots can be created easily without the need for data scientists or developers.
Why use Power Virtual Agents?
- Using a guided graphical interface to easily build a powerful chatbot.
- Integrating with Power Automate to allow chatbots to take prebuilt actions based upon user input.
- Monitor and measure performance to continually improve chatbot experience.
- Receive suggestions on new bot Q/A’s to build out based upon user activity.