Aspira’s Mission is “to take the chaos out of Project Management”. This virtual classroom course provides detailed insight into Project Management best practices, covering all the areas specified by the PMI®. It is designed to help participants prepare for the PMP®/CAPM® Exam and improve their understanding of project management. Features of this course include games, exercises, case studies and other tools to help participants understand the concepts necessary to pass the PMP exam. Course follow-up includes provision of soft copies of a number of PMBoK-compliant Project management Tools and Templates – ready for immediate use in the workplace. This course is approved by the PMI®, and students who successfully complete this course are awarded 12 PM Contact Hours or Professional Development Units which is documented via a PMI® REP® certificate from Aspira. Certified completion of this course in addition to certified completion of our Professional Project Management course means that the student meets the PMI® training criterion for the PMP® Certification training criterion of 35 hours.
- Understand the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) Guide 6th
- Understand the PMP exam process, and some practical steps to maximise success rate.
- Understand the different types of questions and how to approach them, including situational questions, double negative questions, best fit questions and earned value questions.
- Complete a number of sample questions in each of the knowledge areas, analysing the answers to understand the logic behind the correct answer.
- Have focused training on areas where students have the most difficulty with the current exam. This includes: Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Risk, Human Resources, Communication, Procurement, Professional and Social Responsibility, Stakeholder Management
- Have insider tips to taking and passing the exam from an industry professional who has taken and passed the exam.
- Be “prepped” to take the exam – this is a prep course and a review course.