- Ensure a robust project cost control framework is maintained in line with all relevant corporate policies including Procurement Policies and Delegated authority framework.
- Maintain and manage the Plan, maintain the register and stakeholder matrix.
- Ensure appropriate processes and procedures are in place for all the Cost/Finance related activities
- Ensure all processes are in line with the Master PMO.
- Support the development of Project Business Cases (CIDs). Ensure robust and auditable workings support the project cost estimates and benefits. All in line with standard methodology.
- Track and Control Portfolio Budget, Risks, Issues & Benefits.
- Ensure all invoices are processed on a timely basis and in line with agreed accounting treatment
- Ensure spend is allocated to the appropriate cost categorisation (capital/revenue, internal/external etc.)
- Validate the monthly Project Cost statement (produced by the Finance dept.) and where appropriate ensure all material issues are addressed on a timely basis
- Prepare a monthly Cost Forecast and Variance analysis
- Prepare a monthly Cost commentary
- Ensure appropriate accruals are processed at year-end
- Ensure all benefits are substantiated by detailed workings.
- Develop M.I.to highlight business benefits of project deliverables.
- Track Project Resource utilisation and allocation.
- Ensure complete monthly forecasting is available for the programme from the resource tracker.
- Prepare all Project Cost, Benefit and Resource related inputs to the Direct Channels Steering Pack.
- Minute and support all governance meetings, in line with Project methodologies. (Status, Board and Steering)
- Ensure the decks and communications to these for a are communicated on time within the governance and Standards.
- Drive the management and completion of the Programme Plan.
- Ensure Clarity returns are completed on time.
- Ensure the Team governance and structure is adhered to.
- Delegate for the PM when required.
- Report into the PM and work together to ensure the programme objectives are delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensure the close out reports are completed on time.
Dublin based, 6 months +
Apply for the Role Below: