Aspira are currently seeking Project Management officers for a role in Amsterdam, NL.
- IT – PMO with 3+ years’ experience.
- Energetic and result-driven IT – PMO with a demonstrable track record of efficiently supporting medium to large IT related portfolios and cross-functional projects.
- Highly Experienced with setting up an annual IT Project Portfolio Plans including ensuring portfolio prioritisation/project selection completion to tight deadlines, related analysis, collaboration and presentation skills, etc.
- Hands-on collaborator with strong interpersonal skills, who is successfully able to engage diverse internal and external teams to work towards a common goal.
- Detail-oriented, PM tool technically sound and a strong communicator who thrives in a fast-faced and high-growth setting.
- Understands Microsoft Project, Excel, etc at a detailed level.
Other preferred requirements
- Waterfall and Agile experience.
- PM Certifications ideal but not a 100% requirement.
- Fluent English and Dutch would be a plus.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (valid for at least 1 year) in order to proceed for this opportunity. Unfortunately, we are currently not in the position to provide sponsorship.
Apply for the Role Below: