Project Manager Administrator
Aspira are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager, with experience in test coordination and SAP Implementation to join their team.
Our client is an Irish company who are enjoying rapid expansion overseas. Their service offering in retail has set them apart from their traditional competitors. This role is a newly created role due to growth, initially for 6 months, it is likely to extend.
Based in Park West, Dublin 12, we need someone with can support the PMO during this critical SAP implementation, across IT infrastructure and people and process. The new systems will provide a platform for business change, organisational growth and efficiency improvements.
The purpose of this position is to provide support for the PMO / program and testing leadership on SAP implementations by maintaining project schedules; managing PMO documentation; maintaining project processes (issues, risks, change and test defect management); and produce weekly reports to ensure availability of timely and accurate data for management of the Transformation programme.
- Proven ability to manage relationships and liaise with entry level to senior most leaders and team members within the programme, as well as business and IT leaders across the organisation.
- Two to four years+ experience in an SAP project environment in a project administration role.
- General understanding of SAP modules and functions (SAP Finance and SAP retail preferred, but not required).
- Demonstrated ability to lead project processes and contribute to process improvement and implementation.
- Knowledge of project management principles and experience with project management life cycle methods and processes.
- Experienced building & maintaining project plans using MS Project
- Experience supporting leaders in software testing/QA– specifically around defect management, tools/processes – tracking and reporting.
- Experienced in MS Excel (use of pivot tables and capture/use of data for presentations – graphs, charts).
- Create/support building presentations and other communications using MS PowerPoint.
- Expertise in other MS office software applications from MS Outlook to Visio as well as SharePoint (or similar).
For more information or a confidential chat, please call Rachael on 01 517 5777 or email Rachael.Milne@aspira.ie. Alternatively, you can apply through the form on the right.
Apply for the Role Below: