PMI AGILE CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER
Professional 3-Day Programme
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner three-day training course is the perfect way to increase your knowledge and skills in this rapidly growing approach to project management. It provides knowledge of multiple agile approaches, tools and techniques and the skills to apply them to basic projects. It also prepares you to take the PMI-ACP® exam by taking practice tests on the course.
This course is approved by the PMI®, and students who successfully complete this course are awarded 21 PM Contact Hours or Professional Development Units which is documented via a PMI® REP® certificate from Aspira. For students who have the necessary project work experience (see pre-requisites below), certified completion of this course means that the student meets the PMI® criterion to take the PMI-ACP® exam.
This three-day PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®course covers the seven domains in the same sequence as specified in PMI’s exam content outline including practice exam questions:
Agile Principles & Mindset
Explore, embrace, and apply agile principles and the agile mindset within the context of the project team and organization.
Value Driven Delivery
Deliver valuable results by producing high-value increments for review, early and often, based on stakeholder priorities. Have the stakeholders provide feedback on these increments, and use this feedback to prioritize and improve future increments.
Engage current and future interested parties by building a trusting environment that aligns their needs and expectations and balances their requests with an understanding of the cost/effort involved. Promote participation and collaboration throughout the project life cycle and provide the tools for effective and informed decision making.
Create an environment of trust, learning, collaboration, and conflict resolution that promotes team self-organization, enhances relationships among team members, and cultivates a culture of high performance.
Produce and maintain an evolving plan, from initiation to closure, based on goals, values, risks, constraints, stakeholder feedback, and review findings.
Problem Detection and Resolution
Continuously identify problems, impediments, and risks; prioritize and resolve in a timely manner; monitor and communicate the problem resolution status; and implement process improvements to prevent them from occurring again.
Continuously improve the quality, effectiveness, and value of the product, the process, and the team.
This course is for people who have experience in running agile projects and want to broaden and validate their expertise in multiple agile approaches.
The following are the pre-requisites to complete the PMI-ACP® exam:
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent).
- 2,000 hours working on project teams. These hours must have been earned within the last ﬁve years. Note: for those holding a Project Management Professional (PMP)® or Program Management Professional (PgMP)® certiﬁcation, PMI has already veriﬁed that the candidate has exceeded these requirements.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams. These hours are in addition to the 2,000 hours in general project experience and must have been earned within the last three years.
- 21 hours of training in agile practices.
- This course is approved by the PMI®, and students who successfully complete this course are awarded 21 PM Contact Hours or Professional Development Units (PDUs) which is documented via a PMI® REP® certificate from Aspira.
- This course in agile certification is the global standard.
List of available dates for the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® course:
9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26 June Virtual
All our Project Management courses are fully aligned with PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition and are led by Pat Lucey, CEO of Aspira & President of Project Management Institute (PMI) Ireland Chapter.
The Project Management Professional (PMP) is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
The Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK) is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.