This role is a technical position focused on the implementation and support of networking, firewall and associated systems for our customers. The role, reporting to the Head of IT Services, is a key position within the IT Services team focusing on delivering expert networking and firewall services. As well as designing and deployment network (wired and wireless) solutions, this is a dynamic position that requires a strong ability to “think on your feet” to identify and troubleshoot issues on client networks.
- Design and deploy networking and firewall solutions for our customers;
- Provide support and troubleshooting services as part of the IT Services Team;
- Deliver the specification, design, test and deployment of Cisco solutions;
- Work with key technologies;
- Be responsible for the technical ownership and delivery of solutions to industry best practice;
- Assist in defining practices for problem isolation and troubleshooting issues;
- Lead in coaching, motivating and developing peers.
- Ability to manage complexity, design solutions and apply technology to business demands;
- Excellent analytical skills and logical thinker;
- Excellent technical ability and aptitude;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Team player;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Cisco (routers, switches & ASA firewalls)
- HP Switch and IMC
- HP IMC
- Checkpoint Firewall
- PF Sense
- Wireless networking
- Cloud networking
- VPN / VLAN etc
- Remote Access Management
- Have relevant certification such as CCNA, CCNP
- Additional experience / certification
- The successful candidate will have at least 4 – 6 years relevant experience.
Apply for the Role Below: