.Net / SQL Developer
Aspira are currently seeking software developer with at least 5 years’ experience in .NET and SQL development to work in central Dublin.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, team skills with the ability to work on initiative and under limited supervision.
The role entails:
- Develop .NET and SQL code.
- Provide maintenance and improvements to existing data collection and validation mechanisms.
- Develop Data Collection and Validation Rules in .Net –
- Test the developed code and support the testing team.
- Update and complete Detailed Design Documentation
These roles can be offered on a contract or fixed purpose contract.
Due to Covid-19 – Aspira are currently conducting all interviews by phone and video conferencing.
It is quite likely the role will initially be offered as a remote position, therefore the ideal candidate will need to have a home office set up. The role will then require the successful candidate to work on site in Dublin city centre.
We are unable to assist with work visas at this time, so only candidates who hold a valid EU passport should apply.
.net, SQL, Development, Software Development, Software Testing
Apply for the Role Below: