Aspira are currently seeking experienced .NET developers for short and long term roles in The Netherlands.
Aspira is looking for a .NET Developer with 4+ years of professional experience in developing systems, solutions, and applications. The successful candidate will be required to have a high level of competency with the following technologies and tools:
- CRM, preferably Sharepoint 2010/2013
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server 2005/2012/2013
- IIS 6.7
- System analysis
- Website design
- Maintain existing systems, and rapidly develop solutions to problems as required.
- Liaise with other technical authorities to provide an integrated approach to the Department’s technologies.
- Analyse and develop new information systems.
- Provide skills transfer to staff members through regular review meetings and coaching.
- Be able to work in all aspects of a project life cycle from Business Analysis to implementation and testing.
- Be capable of working on her/his own initiative.
- Have the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Education and Experience
- Experience of working in a client/server developer environment is essential.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- A proven ability to work within tight deadlines are necessary for this position.
The successful candidate should be people-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills, organisational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of the business and experience of working in either Banking or Public sectors is beneficial.
- Fluent in English and ideally fluent in Dutch.
While prior industry specific experienced is not always a mandatory requirement, please do specify in your application if you have experience in the following industries:
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit in order to proceed for this opportunity.