Aspira are currently seeking an developer to work on our client site in Dublin.
The role of the .Net Developer is to maintain and provide additional functionality to existing Digital systems and the design/development of new applications. This is an excellent opportunity to design solutions that support the business requirements and develop those within a high performing, united team.
Other responsibilities include:
- Assist in the production of estimates/business cases.
- Adhere to Bank IT Project Methodology & Standards.
- Research new technologies and initiatives.
- Work with a team to ensure quality assurance.
- Work with other IT teams (e.g. Group IT) on project issues.
- Deliver on multiple projects concurrently and move between technologies.
- SQL Dev experience
- Development experience of Web/Mobile Applications and Client Server Systems.
- Experience in programming MVC, C#.NET, SQL Server and Web Services with a knowledge of IIS, Windows Server and TFS Source Control.
- An ability to learn and understand complex business processes.
- Capability to work on their own initiative in a demanding environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A desire to develop their IT competency through training and education.
.net, SQL, data modelling, Mathematics
Apply for the Role Below: