Junior Office Manager
Aspira is seeking a Graduate/Young Professional (approximately 0-4 years out of University) to perform the dynamic role of Office Manager based in our new Amsterdam office. We are seeking someone who is proactive, enthusiastic and can learn fast, where your input and initiative can make a real difference.
This is an Office Manager role with a primary focus on administration/services. You will play an additional role in helping find candidates on LinkedIn for our growing company (for this you will be part of a broader team with lots of support). This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference to both internal staff members and external clients within a rapidly growing organisation. You will be an integral part of our local Netherlands and our international Resourcing team.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a dynamic client services environment, someone with great initiative and who is ready to spread their wings. Key is to speak proficient English and Dutch and have an eye for detail and passion for organisation.
- General Office Administration duties
- Assisting the resourcing team with finding candidates in The Netherlands
- Representing the company at various events
- Answering general/client queries via phone and email
- Converting CVs into Company format
- Assist in expanding our social media presence
- Must have a proficient level of English and
- Must be willing to relocate to / locate in Amsterdam for up to 2 years. Periods of the role may be performed out of Aspira Ireland offices so flexibility on both sides appreciated
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams at multi levels within the organization, as well as the ability to work alone on a variety of tasks
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and engaging personality
- Professional, efficient telephone manner
- IT/Business Degree (preferred)
- Related certification to prove proficient language skills in English and Dutch (required)
- Customer service experience (preferred)
Apply for the Role Below: