IT Project Manager
Aspira are currently seeking experienced IT Project Managers for short term and long-term roles in both Dublin and Cork. The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall direction, co-ordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full scale project plans.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff.
- Manage project budget.
- Manage project resource allocation.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Provide direction and support to project team.
- Quality assurance.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Project evaluations and assessment of results.
- Qualification in project management or equivalent.
- Strong IT Technical Background/Up-to-date IT Technical Knowledge
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Direct work experience in a project management capacity.
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management.
- Proficient in project management software.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Planning and organising skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong negotiation, influencing and leadership skills.
Apply for the Role Below: