ISO/Security Project Manager
Aspira are currently seeking an experienced ISO/Security Project Manager for a 6+ months’ contract in Cork.
The ISO/Security Project Manager will be responsible for the coordination, implementation, execution, quality, control, completion and reporting of specific projects.
The ISO/Security Project Manager has a very good understanding of Project Management and Software Development processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or IT.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Project Manager.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Knowledge of SW Development and the full SDLC.
- Experience using Visio and Jira.
- Proven experience in project management: scope and cost definition, planning, risk management, change management, project execution, quality, stakeholders, reporting.
- Proficient in project management software (e.g. MS Project) and related tool (e.g. Excel).
- Certified in project management – Classic (e.g. PMP) or Agile (e.g. SAFe/Scrum).
Apply for the Role Below: