Infrastructure Delivery Engineer
We are currently seeking an Infrastructure Delivery Engineer with good communication skills to work with various project teams.
The role is based in Cork for 6 months +.
- Provide technical input on draft designs for project proposals.
- Create Technical Requirements documentation based on Projects requirements.
- Work with vendors to obtain cost and lead time estimates, presenting those to project teams for execution approval.
- Manage delivery of infrastructure components for multiple projects.
- Coordinate technical activities between multiple vendors and project teams.
- Support Project Teams through execution with guidance/support for technical troubleshooting.
- Create and manage service requests & change requests; aligning downtime with business when required.
- Drive strategic infrastructure projects using best practice and industry standard.
- Maintain security compliance through vulnerability management (patching coordination, security hardenings).
- Ongoing IT Governance and support (Compliance report analysis, service consumption analysis).
Apply for the Role Below: