Front-End Client Developer
Aspira are looking for a Front-End Client Developer with 5+ years of professional development experience for a Cork role.
We are searching for a Tech Lead who’s experienced in full-stack development, who specialises in creating world-class client web and mobile web applications. If you’re someone who’s able to move at the pace of evolving technology, and who has the experience to architect, design and implement a solid client solution, we’ve got the perfect position for you!
- Build visions for your client-side applications and convey the same to the server-side development staff, so that the infrastructure and API support is well matched to your client needs.
- Lead teams of all sizes, working on a variety of technologies, mostly driven by our client needs.
- Frequently, you’ll be spec’ing the whole architecture, so you will need the confidence and experience to define a solution from a clean sheet.
- You’ll thrive whether your client development is geared for start-ups or whether it’s slated for multi-nationals, potentially deployed and used across the world.
- You’ll be equally enthused about a serious refactoring project or one that is creating a brandnew solution.
- As we strive to seamlessly adapt to our customer’s development processes, we are sometimes working in legacy waterfall environments, but more often these days, it means helping a customer understand agile development, and demonstrate the advantages of being agile, where your experience is well established.
- Experience developing solutions using the Microsoft .Net-core or ASP.Net Cork technologies a plus.
- Familiarity with event-based System of Engagement architectures.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean Startup, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts).
- Demonstrates active pursuit of optimizing CI/CD process and tools, testing frameworks and practices (preferably GitHub, Jenkins/Bamboo, Mocha/Karma, Cucumber, etc).
- Familiarity with test-and-learn approaches using web and customer analytics data, understanding how these drive hypotheses-based development.
- Strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills with track record of taking solution ownership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical discipline preferably computer science or software development. 5+ years of professional development experience
- Extensive knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, methodologies, architectures and technical standards
- Extensive knowledge of layered systems architectures and layered solutions and designs; extensive understanding of shared software concepts.
- Proficient in multiple programming languages and tools.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills, with experience of negotiation and facilitation a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and presentation skills.
Apply for the Role Below: