ERP Implementation Project Manager
Aspira are seeking an ERP Implementation Project Manager who will be responsible for the successful execution of cloud and on-premise ERP software implementation projects.
Location: Arnhem, Netherlands
Duration: 6+ months
Start: May 2020
Fluency in both Dutch and English is a prerequisite for this role.
The Project Manager will need to understand customer project objectives and take ownership of the contractual requirements defined in the Statement of Work. He or she will manage resources assigned to fulfil those requirements using the company’s implementation methodology, lead implementation planning, control project plan and overall execution, develop positive relationships with all project stakeholders creating a high level of customer satisfaction, and help the customer realize expected benefits.
- Align project requirements to resource competencies and establish the team; build project plan together with project team. Establish cost control plan and allocate the project budget.
- Constantly coordinate the various disciplines within the project (the business departments, the IT, the project bodies).
- Assigns / delegates work assignments to project team members; motivate project staff and focus on quality, time and scope.
- Monitors project deliverables and progress through continuous communication with project members.
- Monitor progress, anticipate disruptions, and provide progress reports.
- Ensures that billable projects remain on schedule and within budget.
- Ensures projects are completed according to agree upon plan. Maintains project financial and project profitability, to include resource scheduling, revenue forecasting per project, billing reconciliations, expense report and time approval for project work, etc.
- Monitor compliance with agreed procedures, agreements and guidelines regarding the operation of the ERP system.
- Exercise risk and issue management.
- Act as the primary point of contact towards the client and manage customer expectations and satisfaction.
- Ensure successful go lives and customer satisfaction.
- Assist where applicable in pre-sales engagements.
- A Degree in computer science or equivalent is required
- Three to Five years of Project Management experience
- Project Management experience on completion of numerous software and product implementations e.g. full lifecycle ERP implementation projects
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing environment, working with complex projects and handling demanding customers.
- Possess a high degree of project planning, organizational skills, and systems integration expertise
- MS Office skills including MS Project
- Possess knowledge of the market to which they are assigned, including: industry, trends, the applicability of our products within the target market, and key competitors.
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification or equivalent is desirable
- Fluent in both Dutch and English.
Apply for the Role Below: