Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) platform that helps you find and build stronger relationships, improve productivity and performance, and get a single view of customers. Meet today’s challenges by bringing your customers and business together with the next generation of CRM applications.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 works with most core applications enhancing the three primary customer touch points: Marketing, Sales and Customer Service.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service is a module for customer service automation that streamlines case and knowledge management, enables personalised customer service with a 360-degree customer view, and provides visibility into customer service department performance with dashboards and reports.
Why use Dynamics 365 Customer Service?
- Automate self-service with virtual agents and rich knowledge base portals.
- Personalise customer interactions using connected experiences.
- Take the guesswork out of case resolution using AI-driven productivity tools that equip agents with the right information at the right time.
- Detect and correct problems before your customers even notice with embedded Internet of Things (IoT) signals and alerts.
- Use AI-driven insights and analytics to improve agent and customer experiences.
Our solutions take our expert knowledge of the Dynamics 365 platform and join this with our deep experience in Data Analysis and Project Management to deliver a holistic set of services that ensure clients needs are translated into operable business solutions on the Dynamics 365 platform.
contact the Bus Apps team today.