Aspira is looking for an enthusiastic self-starter that’s driven to produce crafted Azure DevOps workflows that leverage automation and cloud services at every turn in an Amsterdam role.
You are the engineer that wants to boost your colleagues code into a highly refined engine for building, testing and deploying world-class solutions. If you had your way, the whole DevOps workflow would be automatically grinding out quality releases every time any new code is committed to git.
Aspira uses its experience and skill to assist and consult for our own development, and the development of our customer projects. You’re driving to showcase your experience and skills both internally, and out in the field, when our customers need a DevOps pro. You enjoy going into challenging environments and crafting your Azure DevOps solutions, leaving behind a setup you’d be proud to showcase.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Create and Maintain the software configuration management system (Chef, Puppet, Jenkins. etc).
• Automate and Maintain the software build process.
• Automate the software testing.
• Automate Software deployment and monitoring.
• Deploy and Scale infrastructure on Azure for multiple build environments (Dev, Test, Beta, QA, Prod).
• Develop Azure DevOps specific operational procedures and practices.
• 3 years’ experience working in development and production operations supporting a high available SaaS or cloud operation.
• 3 years’ experience on Microsoft Azure Cloud IaaS, PaaS, SaaS Services, (VPN, Load Balancers, Azure AD, Virtual Networks, etc.)
• Experience in container-based architecture and deployments (Docker).
• Hands on experience with release automation (Jenkins), sys admin, configuration and debugging.
• Hands-on experience with implementing continuous integration and continuous deployment processes.
• Developed and maintained scripts using Power Shell, Python, etc.
• Experience using Atlassian tools including Jira, Confluence, HipChat and Slack.
• Sysadmin and maintain on-prem and cloud servers.
• Strong leadership and communication skills.
• Proven success in architecting high performance web, mobile, API, IoT App DevOps workflows.
• MS Certified: Azure Administrator Associate, Azure DevOps Engineer Expert is mandatory.
• Agile certified.
• Technical writing/Training skills.
This is for a part-time opportunity in Amsterdam for 2 months with a possible extension. Available immediately.
Apply for the Role Below: