Aspira are looking for a full-time data engineer/analyst to support the development of world-class data analytics solutions. If you’re a BIS graduate or developer with some experience, who’s looking to build a career in data analytics, we’re looking for you.
We’re looking for someone who’s energetic, who loves breaking down complex problems and who’s great at finding patterns in a sea of noise. If you want to become part of a team that’s building data solutions for our customers, then this may be the ideal job for you!
You seek to tease out meaning from complex data flows and assets and you are a talented problem solver who can transform abstract problems into elegant technical solutions We are looking for a Data Engineer/Analyst to join our team of engineers and data analysts focused on designing, creating, and delivering data solutions for cloud based and on-premise data warehouse environments. Our successful candidate will have the opportunity to build a world-class solution to help our clients solve challenging problems through data.
This role is based in Cork Ireland. Travel may be required to client sites within Ireland, therefore own transport will be necessary.
- Responsible for data modelling and reporting design using Microsoft PowerBI or Tableau Reporting development frameworks
- Working with multiple stakeholders including clients, database and data warehouse developers, and other BI engineers to develop modelling and dimensions that support client reporting requirements
- Work with clients to research and conduct business information flow studies
- Codify high-performing SQL for efficient data transformation
- Coordinate work with external teams to ensure a smooth development process
- Support operations by identifying, researching and resolving performance and production issues
- 1+ years of experience working with relational or multi-dimensional databases
- Experience developing logical data models for a data warehouse
- Familiarity with developing ETL processes
- Demonstrated experience in SQL
- Demonstrated mastery in database concepts and large-scale database implementations and design patterns
- Proven ability to work with users to define requirements and business issues
- Excellent analytic and troubleshooting skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in BIS, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Exposure to database schema design across multiple business domains an advantage
- Experience working in an AGILE environment
- Experience working with Enterprise clients a plus
- GIT expertise
- Master’s degree in BIS or Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Knowledge or experience of Microsoft’s Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps & Flow)
- Experience of Dynamics 365
Apply for the Role Below: