Control Engineering Team Lead
Aspira are currently seeking a Control Engineering Team Lead for a permanent role in Clare.
Team Lead Controls
- You will be responsible for leading a team of controls Engineers
- Lead Software activities with the project teams to deliver projects on time and on budget with required quality level.
- Contribute to the management, communication, execution & delivery of allocated projects, reporting back on project progress (technical issues / project updates) as required.
- Contribute to all stages of the project from proposal, through execution, delivery and review
- Design and development of controls solutions to meet customer requirements
- Lead meetings both internally and with Customers
- Proactively source and new technologies within all areas of Automation.
- Evaluate and assess new technologies
- Support continuous improvement within the department
- Support department goals and objectives
- Travel required
Quality and Innovation
- Ensure good disciplines are in place within your team, especially H&S, time-keeping, record keeping etc.
- Responsibility for the overall quality of the software on assigned projects
- Drive Lessons Learned reviews on projects
- Foster innovation as a team culture
- Support with documentation and procedure creation within the controls team
- Effective and efficient communication with customers
- Show commercial awareness on projects
- Collaborate across departments generating shared ownership of projects
- Lead and drive Continuous Improvement programmes within the business
Communication and People
- Present project updates at TL’s weekly forum with clear and effective communication
- Maintain clear structure & regular communications within team and the controls group
- Coaching through performance reviews, feedback and goal setting
- Support development of training and development plans for team members
- Degree in Electronic, IT or Technology discipline with 5+ years’ experience in a controls role
- Experience of working on automation projects
- Experience in programming PLCs, including hardware layout and configuration
- Experience in Allen Bradley Platforms essential
- Programming experience in Robotics, Cobotics, Vision & Scada systems
- Experience in setting up Data Historians with Web Front End
- Experience in VB, HTML or .NET programming
- Knowledge of the stages of a System Design Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience of working in FDA regulated industries such as Medical Device and Pharmaceutical
- Full Drivers License is required
- Scada, Plc Programming, Management
Apply for the Role Below: