In the modern business world where seamless access and constant availability of IT services is becoming the expected norm, you need to consider how “Cloud” can help you drive your business.
At Aspira we have a suite of Managed Cloud Services that are designed to aid you transform and protect your ICT Infrastructure. Our service offering is a completely holistic approach. We work with you to design the best-fit model for your business and then work with you to transform into the right cloud model – Public, Hybrid or Private.
Once you have embarked on your journey to the cloud, our managed services team is on hand to manage your environment delivering seamless services that ensure your cloud is optimised and operating efficiently.
Our cloud services include:
The Aspira “Infrastructure as a Service” (IaaS) solution utilises Microsoft Azure to provide virtual Windows and Linux servers along with storage in a secure cloud. Our solution is a completely flexible and agile managed service for the provision of virtual servers in the Cloud where hardware resilience, security and availability are guaranteed to defined SLA’s and managed by the Aspira Cloud Service. We manage the server environment in terms of system provision, administration, monitoring and patching the environment.
Managed IaaS from Aspira:
- Eliminates hardware investment and replacement costs (Capex)
- Increases system security
- Reduces costs for management and operations
- Gives you a “Pay for what you use” model ensures best value for ICT spend;
- Increases reliability of server infrastructure using enterprise data centres;
- Expert management with Aspira Cloud Service desk
- Increases Business Agility and IT Scalability by utilising cloud technology;
- Gives easy access to systems online for test and development scenarios
- Provides complete flexibility to scale systems to meet business requirements